Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Selection of Rhinestone Pins in my Ruby Lane Shop

This is the time of the year when the jackets and blazers come out and this makes it the perfect time for the addition of a new rhinestone pin for your collection. Nothing looks better on the lapel of a jacket than a fabulous brooch!

I've just listed a few vintage brooches in my Ruby Lane shop - The Finishing Touch Vintage Jewelry. They are all very affordably priced and have a wonderful array of all sorts of rhinestones in fabulous colors.

Here are a few to whet your appetite. You can view the whole range of rhinestone pins in my Ruby Lane shop. If you can't find one to suit you at the Finishing Touch Vintage Jewelry shope, I also have a large range of rhinestone pins in my Ruby Plaza shop Jewelry Lane too.





3 comments:

  1. I adore vintage and antique brooches.On a plain outfit nothing can look more stylish and classy.Mixing fake with the real stones especially pearls is a great way to wear brooches.My favouries are anything with an Egyptian theme.But I love Rhinestone brooches and also Art Deco duette clips.I shall look at the goodies on your website.My website is Bracelets To Buckles Jewellery.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great vintage brooches, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing art design.. it's looks very pretty......!!


    lapel pins

    ReplyDelete